Page updated 1 Jan 2013
Learn About Money
A good A to Z grounding in basic money matters.
Financial Services Authority
A site which cuts out the jargon and gives you just the facts about financial products and services, helping you to make an informed decision.
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) can help you:
- spot and avoid the latest scams
- make a complaint about a financial services firm
- see if your bank is part of a larger banking group
- ensure your money is safe if a firm goes bust
- check if a financial firm is regulated by us
HM Revenue & Customs
For all UK tax information.